Why Choose Laser...
- Precision: The lasers quickly target coarse, dark hairs.
- Speed: Laser pulses take just milliseconds, and can treat several hairs at once, which means that small areas can be treated in just minutes.
- Lighter growth and colour: New hair growth tends to be less dense than before, and the new hair is often a few shades lighter than the original hair.
- Efficiency: Many people see long-term results after 3 to 8 laser hair removal sessions.
Why Choose Electrolysis…
- Permanent: The British Institute & Association of Electrolysis with the British Medical Association recognise that electrolysis is the only approved form of permanent hair removal.
- Versatility: Electrolysis is effective for people with any skin type, skin colour, hair type, and hair colour. Electrolysis hair removal is suitable for any area of the body — including the eyebrows.
- No recovery time: People can resume their daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Maintenance : When the initial problem has been resolved and treatment sessions become infrequent clients may choose to return for tidy up treatments only when they are unhappy with the appearance of new unwanted hair growth.
Why Choose Waxing…
- Efficiency: the results can last for an average of a week. It is by far better than other forms of hair removal techniques such as shaving. For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- Speed: Waxing does not take long to be done. While it might not seem as fast as a hair removal method like shaving, it is quite fast because of the fact that it can cover a large amount of area.
- Smooth results: Waxing leaves the skin soft, smooth and rejuvenated because it also removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin, and thus, indirectly serves the function of exfoliating the skin as well.
- No skin damage: Compared to other methods of hair removal; such as hair-removal creams and shaving; waxing does not cause cuts or pigmentation. No harsh chemicals are present in wax, so, the skin is saved from their damaging effect.