Why choose Electrolysis…
- Electrolysis can treat: Comedones (blackheads), thread veins, seborrheic warts, millia (whiteheads), spider naevi and skin tags. A permanent result can be achieved on some of these blemishes in one session.
- The minimum treatment session is 15 minutes long and can be extended by adding extra 15 minute blocks.
- The total number of sessions needed to remove blemishes permanently will vary from person to person depending on the extent of the problem.
- Sessions usually continue until the initial problem is resolved, or the client is content with the result.
Why choose Laser…
- Our laser can treat a vast range of skin blemishes including the removal of unwanted tattoos, pigmentation, red vein removal and acne.
- Treatment is suitable for most people. Best results are obtained for those with fair skin, and there is less chance of side effects.
- Treatment times vary between 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the type and size of the treatment area.
- The number of treatments varies but generally multiple treatments are needed for optimum results and typically the repeat sessions are needed within certain interval periods.
Why choose Minor Surgery…
- Our highly skilled clinicians can remove skin tags, warts, moles, benign skin naevi, hairy moles, crusting skin lesions, skin blemishes, molluscum warts, lipomas.
- Will remove any size raised blemishes on the surface of the skin.
- It is painless as you are anaesthetised before the removal with local anaesthetic.